08 March 2012

these days


We are so eager to be out of doors that we bring out snacks our whenever we can.

Are so happy to see a bit of virgin green peaking out of the dead branches of our thyme.

Were surprised when winter came to visit us for one last time....I think.

Are spending countless hours feeding grain to our ewe, Miss Ella, who will give birth in a few short weeks. I can hardly wait!

Are so, so happy that the sap is running over from our few, plump maple trees. Maple syrup may very well be one of my favorite things!





1 comment:

  1. I can hardly breathe
    these photos are so beautiful
    ...really,
    breath taking they are.
    Thanks for the awe inspring share,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish all of your comments! It really feels like such an honor that you stopped by this little space of mine. Thank you so much! Cheers!
a

Related Posts with Thumbnails